Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Capturing people at that moment in time...

My favorite part of photography is capruting people as they are at a certain moment in time. I love the old photos of my family back in Cuba. They are real and honest, but I realized that photographers really had to push to capture wonderful moments of people smiling and sitting in just a way that you feel who that person is everytime you look at that picture. Today we can capture those moments with DSLRs and just use the photos we absolutely LOVE. Well I love this photo, and for reasons only known to me. But by editing this with some sharpening I remember how wonderful it felt that day to see her playing and exploring in the back yard on Mother's Day. this photo will remind me forever of how she got her life back from hospitals and proceedures :)
Like I said when I started this ramble, I love capturing that moment and making it last for years to come. I can't wait to do this for others and share my passion on a more regular basis :)

0 comments: