Thursday, October 29, 2009

Herrmann-Webber Family 2009

I love family get-togethers. Call me crazy, call me gluten for punishment, but I do, I LOVE them! The stories about who did what as a kid, why someone has a nickname, and the constant laughter and giggles of children. It's no secret that I have a big family, but I also come from a big family and I do enjoy catching up and getting to know the latest and greatest. On this Sunday morning I witnessed first hand another family interacting with each other and it made me laugh, it made me giggle, and it warmed my heart on this chilly day! The Herrmann-Webber Family is a fun group that is just on the brink of growing up together with all the kids so close in age and you can just imagine the fun they are all going to have! I had a great time at Sibley Park in Mankato, thanks for letting me tag along!


I put this one in here for humor ;)
























0 comments: